Welcome to my CV and professional portfolio online!
My name is Ghanashyam Sharma (I go by Shyam).
I work as an Assistant Professor in the Program in Writing and Rhetoric at Stony Brook University (State University of New York). My professional interests include
• Composition pedagogy and theory
• Academic writing in/across the disciplines
• Multimodal composition and digital scholarship
• Rhetorical traditions and histories
• Multilingualism and language policy
• Research and programs for professional development of university students and faculty
For a brief, printable version of my CV, please click here .
Links on the left represent major sections and those on top are corresponding sub-sections.
Thank you for your visit.